Mid-Senior Web Developer | Job Vacancies
We are currently looking for a Mid-Senior Web Developer to join the team on a permanent basis working out of our Glasgow or Manchester office.
We are on the lookout for a talented Developer to work on backend development across a variety of ecommerce projects for a diverse portfolio of clients, spanning industries like fashion, automotive and manufacturing.
Your responsibilities will include participating in all aspects of the website development process including planning, development, documentation, testing and deployment.
Your day to day role will be autonomous and involve development, testing, technical design as well as dealing with the wider team and external clients.
- To work on all PHP and backend development across multiple ecommerce projects
- Undertake coding to written technical specifications
- Ensure thorough analysis, coding, and testing of systems frontend and backend
- Integration of client side elements developed by frontend developers
- Build efficient and reusable PHP modules
- Development of new products and features and support/maintenance of existing products
- Strong working knowledge of PHP frameworks
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks
- Experience with Magento and/or Shopify development, architecture and optimisation is preferable
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience using SCMs for example Git in a multi branch development environment
- Commercial ecommerce or similar agency side experience
- Comfortable working with command line
- Understanding of HTTP, HTML, JSON, XML
- Competitive salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Full system and agency process training given
- Pension – Company pension after eligibility period
- Holidays – 31 days including bank and public holidays
- Birthdays – Your birthday off every year
- Possibility of flexible remote working to some degree after COVID lockdown.
Email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.
We’re always on the look out for new and exciting talent.
As a graduate, we can provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact. Whether you are one of the top developers in your year or you simply have a strong interest in development, we want to hear from you. What matters most is that you have a passion for development and the aptitude and ambition to become the best at what you do.