Junior Front-End Developer | Job Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Frontend Developer to join the team on a permanent basis working out of our busy Glasgow based office.
Junior Frontend DeveloperWe are on the lookout for a talented Junior Frontend Developer to work on user interface development across ecommerce projects for a diverse portfolio of clients spanning industries like fashion, automotive and manufacturing.The ideal candidate will have creative flair and a keen eye for detail with the ability to follow designs to the pixel. Executing streamlined, maintainable and well tested code.This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced and dynamic agency environment.
- Assist in the translation of designs and style guides into exceptional, responsive websites
- Develop and support our current and future ecommerce projects
- Experience of developing for ecommerce/CMS platforms such as Magento and WordPress
- Test sites for cross-browser and multi-device capability
- Troubleshoot and fix frontend bugs
- Suggest and implement best approaches, new features and tooling for efficiency, performance, user experience and workflow
- Participate in and contribute to team learning
Skills & Experience
- Ability to follow designs to the pixel with a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with Git and Github would be advantageous
- Comfortable working with the command line
- Understanding of test-driven development
- Familiarity with PHP templating is advantageous Magento experience would be advantageous
- Ability to export assets from the likes of Photoshop, Sketchapp, and/or Illustrator
- Highly competitive salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Pension – Company pension after eligibility period
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus is often paid
- Holidays – 31 days including bank and public holidays
- Birthdays – Your birthday off every year
We’re always on the look out for new and exciting talent.
As a graduate, we can provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact. Whether you are one of the top developers in your year or you simply have a strong interest in development, we want to hear from you. What matters most is that you have a passion for development and the aptitude and ambition to become the best at what you do.