Project Manager | Job Vacancies
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis working out of our Glasgow or Copenhagen office.
With ambitious growth plans, we are looking to add a digital project manager to work within our Glasgow office. You will be responsible for managing simultaneous digital projects including but not limited to website builds and system integrations. You will work closely with a team of developers, designers and marketers
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career and work within a growing business that puts staff first and is focused on building close long-term partnerships with customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and deliver projects on time, within scope and within budget.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to devise project plans and objectives
- Work with the team to win new business and develop existing client relationships
- Put together and maintain project documentation
- Use and maintain internal project management and helpdesk applications
- Plan and manage resource allocation
- Undertake risk management to minimise potential risks
- Continually assess methods and processes, making ongoing improvements
- Be the single point of contact for clients during projects
The ideal candidate
- Experience as a project manager within a digital, ecommerce or technical environment
- Experience working with agile or similar software development processes
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with a great attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Casual office environment based just outside the city with free parking.
- 31 days annual leave including public and bank holidays.
- Your birthday off every year.
- Company social events
Email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.
We’re always on the look out for new and exciting talent.
As a graduate, we can provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact. Whether you are one of the top developers in your year or you simply have a strong interest in development, we want to hear from you. What matters most is that you have a passion for development and the aptitude and ambition to become the best at what you do.