CRO & Data Analyst | Job Vacancies
We are currently looking for a CRO & Data Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis working out of our Glasgow or Manchester office.
We’re on the lookout for a CRO analyst to join our fast growing team of ecommerce experts. This role will be the first of its kind within the company with a view of building a dedicated CRO team due to the increased demand and requirement from our ever growing customer base.
You will work in harmony across other departments to successfully plan and deliver tests, features and experiments to lead in the continuous effort to grow and improve customer revenue.
This is great opportunity to join Hudson at a critical stage of growth establishing key pillars of our service offering.
- Carry out detailed analysis of website data, user behaviour and performance.
- Provide hypothesis and detailed reports of actionable opportunities.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of improvements impact.
- Ensure website analytics data is setup and optimised to its fullest potential.
- Liaise with design, development and marketing departments to achieve required outcomes.
- Solid understanding of user experience and ecommerce best practice.
- Good working knowledge of tools including Hotjar, Optimisely or VWO.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data.
- Ability to co-ordinate and report on experimentation and AB testing.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience using third party tools such as Hotjar and Optimisely.
- A creative eye with a user-first approach.
- Strong communicator, particularly around customer facing report building
- Competitive salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
- Full system and agency process training given.
- Pension – Company pension after eligibility period.
- Holidays – 31 days including bank and public holidays.
- Birthdays – Your birthday off every year.
- Possibility of flexible remote working to some degree after COVID lockdown.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] to apply.
We’re always on the look out for new and exciting talent.
As a graduate, we can provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact. Whether you are one of the top developers in your year or you simply have a strong interest in development, we want to hear from you. What matters most is that you have a passion for development and the aptitude and ambition to become the best at what you do.